Composed by the british Rowena Jameson (vocals) and the brazilians Mano Gomes (drums), Nico Bueno (contrabass) and Antônio Flores (guitar), the group is the highlight of independent Brazilian music, known for its smooth mix of jazz and bossa nova. With three albums already released, the group Delicatessen Jazz launches in 2020, through the Audio Porto label, the album Happy Madness, in which they take a tour of Brazilian music that was influenced by jazz. In the repertoire, compositions by Antônio Carlos Jobim, Moacir Santos, Pixinguinha, Roberto Menescal and other great composers reinforce the connections that Delicatessen proposes. Among the novelties of the new album is the record of the repertoire sung in Portuguese, which rarely appeared on other albums.
- Winner of the Brazilian Music Award (Prêmio da Música Brasileira) 2009 and 2011.
- Present in the main jazz festivals in the country.
- Participation of great names in Brazilian music such as João Donato and Roberto Menescal on the CD Godnight Kiss.
- 9 trophies at the Açorianos Music Award with their 3 CDs.
- CD Jazz + Bossa was top seller at HMV in Tokyo.